A 2 Days Rwanda gorilla safari to Volcanoes national park is the best option for tours to Rwanda with less time in the country, yet they are interested in gorilla trekking. It’s also one of the inexpensive gorilla safari packages but offering an excellent wildlife experience of a lifetime. This may take 2-8 hours depending on the movements of the animals. On return, your driver will drive you back to Kigali and then to Kanombe airport for your departure flight if it is on schedule.
Day By Day
Day 1: Arrival and transfer to Ruhengeri.
On arrival at Kanombe airport in Kigali, you will be welcomed by the Friendly Gorillas Safaris driver/guide who will take you to the hotel for relaxation before driving a 2-3 hours beautiful drive to Volcanoes national park in Ruhengeri, home of the endangered mountain gorillas.
Gorillas view Hotel(luxury)
La Palme Hotel(Deluxe)
Kinigi guest house(Budget).
Day 2: Gorilla tracking and transfer to Kigali for a late departure.
After your early breakfast in the morning by 8:30am, you will gather at the park headquarters together with tracking gear and parked lunch for briefing before heading in the forest to track the gorillas. This may take 2-8 hours depending on the movements of the animals.
Enjoy your moments with the fascinating giants as they associate, relate and interact. On return, your driver-guide will drive you back to Kigali and then to Kanombe airport for your departure flight. End of tour.
End of safari.
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- 1 Gorilla tracking permit
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. (Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.)
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (As specified in the day-by-day section)
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
Why Visit Rwanda
The small nature of Rwanda that makes it easy to navigate through and also the high number of magnificent wildlife and other attractions make Rwanda an easy to browse the country.
What is included in Gorilla permit?
A gorilla trekking permit gives you one hour with mountain gorillas in the distinctive gorilla trekking destinations in Rwanda. Included are park entrance fees, National Park guides/officers fees. Gorilla Tracking in Rwanda with Friendly Gorillas Safaris, your tours will be an experience of a life time.